Epilator, There are some devices which are now very essential in our daily life to make you fresh. Epilator is one of them. It is an electric device which helps you to remove unnecessary hair. Now If you have a question: Should I get an Epilator? I will say “YES”. Today We are talking about Best Epilator, how you will use, Types of Epilators and it’s side effects. So let’s run for the information:
What Is Epilator?
Epilator is an electrical device which is used to remove hair actually unwanted hair especially by women. The process of using epilator is called epilation. It simultaneously pulls the hair out. Actually, it is somehow similar to waxing but easier than waxing. It pulls hair out of the roots. When a user will use it for the first time, then she will feel that it is a little bit painful device. But of course one you will get adjusted with this, then you will continue to use this. Sometimes some users waxed their skin first. And after that they use Epilator. Some people experience redness and skin irritation after using the epilator. So you can use Aloe Vera gel or moisturizing cream after using Epilator.
Why People Should Use Epilator?
We are talking about some issues for that people should use Epilators. Which are
- With the process epilation, you will get smooth and soft skin for 3-4 weeks. In fact, it will reduce the maximum regrowth rate of your hair. It is easier to use rather than waxing or shaving.
- Sometimes waxing may cause rashes or allergy for your skin. Waxing is harder to lift from the surface of your body. At the same time, shaving has created some risks to handle. But epilation is a modern technological process with no more hassle.
- Epilation gives gentle and more comfortable experience. First time session it may create little bit discomfort, but virtually epilator gives you a painless experience.
- Epilator is the new hair removal solution for modern women. It is suitable for all women, all year round. It will bring a smooth result immediately. So you are ready to go whenever you want.
How to use an epilator for best result?
If you follow below the rules you will find the best output from using Epilator.
- Use the epilator at night. Stay cool and calm. Hold Steady. Don’t stress too much.
- Don’t press down too hard. Simply and lightly press the epilator on your skin.
- If you want to use it on your dry skin, make sure that your skin is completely dry. But you can also wet your skin if you needed, then apply a little shower gel.
- Redness of skin will go away after a couple of hours. So moisturize your skin. After that, you will get clear and smooth skin.
- The epilators have different speed settings. You should start at a low speed. Then you can gradually increase the speed as your tolerance level.
- Move the device mild and slowly. If you move it too quickly, you will leave your unwanted hair behind. So take time.
- Don’t forget to clean your epilator after using it. Otherwise, it will be harmful or cause skin infection. So be cautious. Remove the hair from the device and use antiseptic liquid to wash it.
Benefits of this type of hair removal device:
- Once you will get adjusted with this device, you won’t feel any discomfort with this.
- Epilator creates more last longing smoother skin than any other hair removal method like waxing, shaving or homemade hair removal method.
- It removes the hair from roots. So it takes longer time to regrow hair (almost four weeks).
- You can frankly and easily use this in any parts of your body. No harmful effects for secret parts of your body. You can use it on your facial hair or pubic hair.
- Epilators can be used in different situations and circumstances because it’s very easier to carry. You can also take it along with you when traveling, without any hesitation.
- This device can also provide you a long-lasting effect. Because other methods of hair removal may require constantly spend money like buy waxing, paper strips, razor, hair- removal cream. But it’s an inexpensive and money saving way. Because once you will purchase an epilator, you will use it in the long run.
Side effects of epilator:
- Some women find it too painful on the face and bikini area but have no problem with the arms and legs.
- It can be uncomfortable to use at the very beginning. But gradually your body will get adjusted to this.
Types of epilator:
- Spring type epilator: These are usually used as a facial epilator. Some of them are manual consisting of spring and two handles. These need to capture the unwanted hair and pluck them with the twist of the handles.
- Rotating Disc type: The rotating disc epilator has a few metal plates or discs on the top of the epilator, which is protected by a plastic housing. This device works by rotating a series of small metal of discs rapidly. When these discs tips are close together, they pluck hair from the skin, somehow similar to waxing.
- Tweezer type: Modern epilators are of the tweezer type. These epilators are sometimes used for hair to snap rather than pulled away.
Epilator can leave behind smoother skin with results lasting up to four weeks. The ending result of this device is impressive. But this hair removal method is not without some pain. However, the more you use an epilator, the more you become comfortable with it. In fact, it will become your favorite hair removal technique.
Leave a Reply