Epilators are faster working electric device than the process of waxing. You will use any Types of Epilators also as per your need. It removes hair without any uncomfortable or embarrassing situation. People are getting to know which Best Epilator for them. This blog will help you to find out the best types of epilator to Buy. Here are some different types of epilators with their using styles:
3 Major Types of Epilators
In 1986, a popular company of Israel first realized this spring type epilator. This type of epilator has a metallic coil which helps to rotate this device as per your choice and remove the hairs easily. There are also some manual spring type epilators are available in the market.
This type of epilator is mainly used for removal of facial hair. You can handle this with twisting or squeezing. You can also use it in your eyebrows area. But at first, you should select the hairs which you want to remove. There is no motor in this type of device. It is really very easy to use. It is also very inexpensive. Easily can use through on a small or thinner area. At the same time, it is environment-friendly. Because, there is no need for battery, electricity or blades need to be used for this. Commercially this type of epilator has already gained success.
But this type of epilator is a little bit of difficult to find. Can’t use in the bikini areas and underarms, durability is low.
2.Spinning Disc Epilator
Spinning disc or rotating disc epilator is a durable epilator. This epilator has several motor spines and rubber discs one the head of the machine instead of springs. In 1989, beauty lovers could get introduced to this type of epilators. Barun Silk- Epil also released the spinning disc epilator in 1990. You can also find it as a battery or cordless models. It can grab the hair very quickly and pull them out from the root. It has also skin safety guards.
But it is a little bit painful to use. At the same time, it is costly and has to buy from reputed brand also.
3. Tweezer Epilator
Most companies are trying, refining so many years to present a good model of epilator to the customers. Finally, most companies are now selling tweezer type epilators. These epilators work like tweezers. This type of epilator also has multiple metal plates. Tweezer epilator also works as rotation mode. This type of epilator completes its action and processes very fast. Actually, it grabs hair, pulls them out within the milliseconds. It will not create any irritation on your skin because it will not remove your skin cells. It seems to like pedicure smoothing on your skin rather than shaving, makes thinner regrowth of hair. The new or replacement heads of this epilator can be available on the market.
But this type of epilator can also be painful to use, will not root out your hair, can be expensive if you want fancy model, different epilators for different use like for feet, body, etc.
Types of Epilators Based On: Design & Categorize
You can also find cordless and corded as well as dual mode epilator in the market. Corded epilators have attached cord which must be plugged into the electric multi-plug during the time of epilation. In the very recent past, all epilators were the corded epilator.
Cordless epilators are those epilators which are operated through a battery. These types of epilators may have low power quality. But these are very smaller in size. So these epilators are also very easy and convenient for carrying and traveling.
Combo sized epilator
Now- a – days most epilators are combo sized which are similar to cell phones. These have rechargeable or changeable batteries and also have removable charging cords. You can use the plug of the epilator for charging it and after that, you can remove it from the cord. Then you can use the epilator in an easier way. At the same time, if you do not charge the epilator before or forget it to charge before using then you can plug it or charge t when you are using it.
We can also differentiate epilators like wet and dry epilator. Corded epilators are as usual dry epilators. These cannot be used in water or with the touch of soap. But many epilator users take this matter very easy or simple way.
But using water makes the epilation painless and smooth. So recently modern technology has made and designed waterproof epilators which can be used in with water or wet skin. Both wet and dry epilators are now in corded and cordless models. You should charge the epilator before you use it and before you get drenched it. But you also should unplug the charger when you are using it. It means you have to remove the cord from the epilator at the time of your shower and bath.
Beauty lover women often feel confusion to select whether they will choose as manual epilators versus electric epilators. Which we described before as spring type epilators are mainly the super simple versions of manual type epilators. These epilators are not so expensive and do not need any electricity. But their durability is very low and also sometimes cannot work very well. There is a long spring at the end of the handle of each epilator. You will hold the hand and then roll on the spring on your skin. When you are rolling it, the coil of the epilator will grasp the hair and pull them out. Mostly, these epilators are used in small areas of our body where we do not need to roll on the epilator or not to emphasize on epilation such as to remove our facial hair.
But all mechanical epilators are electric epilator device. These work on electric wire and power source. Generally, today’s most of the epilators are these types.
If you see the descriptions carefully, then you will notice some distinctions between legs versus body epilators. Sometimes some people may find to hearing odd that how can be a different leg epilator, as leg is the part of our body. But the actual matter is that leg’s epilators need a quick operation so that these can cover the larger part of the area within a very few time with less pain and irritation and great speed. These are also can be handled very gently and easily.
But epilators which are designed for secret parts and sensitive parts of the body or bikini areas are little more different. Those take some more time in operation with lower speed. The small head of this epilator can epilate in small areas.
Dual Type Epilator
Now most epilators are used in both leg and body. These have different caps on the heads. You can also control the speeds of those epilators with sensitive areas.
There are some epilators are selling in the market which are designed removing facial hair only. Those types of epilators are smaller and very lighter to use. These epilators remove the hair of upper lip, chin, forehead, eyebrow hair. The feelings of these epilators are very gentle. But most of the epilators are having facial epilation with these. Epilators are having facial epilation systems are smaller in size. But the larger epilators are not worked as a facial epilator. Because those are not easy to maneuver on the facial areas.
Women’s epilators have girly or feminine designs, models and color like pink, cream, white, light blue, purple.
Some epilators are selling in the market which are made specially for men. There are also some specific features for men’s epilator from which we can distinguish them from women’s epilator, such as, men’s epilator has manly color and stereotypes like black, gray. Men’s epilators are usually used for shaving or trimming. So men’s should not use girly designed epilators.
Barun Silk Epilator is specialized in this very personal care product of yours. So want to continue the epilation system then obviously you should look for a good epilator device which will meet your needs.
Here are a few tips for you so that you can make your epilation more with Barun Silk Women’s Epilator than before:
1. Taking shower: Take a shower with warm water before your epilation process. It will help to open the pores of your skin. So you can easily remove the hair. Really it will work magically.
Taking shower with warm water also will soften your hair. So the epilator will easily grab your hair. You will also feel very relaxed at that time of your epilation. So you should take a shower with warm water before the time of your epilation if you feel irritation at the time of epilation. But you should not use warm water or apply the warm water during the time of your epilation.
2. Using shower gel: You can also apply shower gel or some shaving foam during the time of your epilation. At first, you will wet or soak your skin. Then apply some shower gel or some shaving foam. It will make your skin sticky and you will not get hurt.
3. Tighten your skin: Tighten your skin when you are using the epilator. It is an effective system and it will also make your epilation painless. Pull or hold your skin tightly with one hand and use the epilator with another hand. You can also squeeze the skin by holding the epilator when you are epilating the hidden and persistent hair.
4. Lift the under arms: When you are using the epilator on your underarms. Then make it sure that you have lifted the under arms tightly and straightly above your head. After that roll on the epilator from up and down like put scratches.
5. Continue using epilation process once you are using it. Then you will get adjusted with it. But if you are using epilator once, after that you again go back to using shaving or waxing, then you will not get adjusted with any of the exfoliations. On the other epilation will also become a painful way for you. Also, your experience will become bitter. So once you have started doing epilation, you should keep continuing this to becoming flexible with it.
6. Do not use ice cubes or do not use cold water before epilation. Because it will bring the counter result to you. It will tighten your pores or close the pores. As a result, the hair will break from your skin. But you can apply soft or moisturizing cream 45 minutes before your epilation.
7. You can apply some ice cubes or Aloe Vera gel after the epilation. You can also apply some cooling talcum powder or moisturizing cream after the epilation.
8. You can also avoid caffeine or caffeine related things so that you do not have to feel any painful experience on epilation further.
How To Select Best Epilator:
- If you want a simple mechanic device, then tweezer or spring type epilator can be a good option for you. But these are only for removing a very few hairs, nothing else.
- But if you are looking for something multipurpose electric epilator then spinning disc epilator is good for you. Experts or beauticians suggests, spinning disc epilator for its faster efficiency of pulling hair.
- Sometimes people find it difficult to use tweezer style epilator because the hair removal process of this device is painful and hair is being cut or plucked instead of pulling out.
- Epilation is not a new process. It is being used for more than 30 years. Once you get adjusted or experienced with this device and could found a smooth, silky, soft skin with this you will never go back to waxing or shaving again!